Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Wedded Bliss

I love my husband. I got to spend the whole day shopping for me. By myself. That's the best way, you can take your time and nobody is urging you to get anything because they like it. Hubby wants me to get a new purse, He knows I only buy designer bags. I told him about a black Coach bag and he said go back and get it. Sweet. He loves when I do stuff for myself , it makes him feel good he says. Get a pedicure, get your nails done, go have your hair done. I don't always do it right away, I try to limit my manicures to once every two weeks, and pedicures once a month. I like that I have carte blanch for girly things. So with that said.. Have you seen the Hermes Birkin Bag that sold for $65,000? Real gold and 14 Carats of Pave Diamonds!



The new car is going to be another story, we have very different ideas of what to get. I want a sporty car or a sedan. He wants an SUV.

I want a Jaguar (the X-Type which is quite reasonable at $33,000-$37,000)



He wants one of the new Jeeps (A Commander priced $28,400-$36,600)



While I'm doing my wish list...

My silver Razr that I was one of the first to have over a year ago pales in comparison to the new MOTORAZR V3i DOLCE & GABBANA.

The Motorola RAZR V3i Dolce & Gabbana, set to be the new must-have for 2006 was sold in a few exclusive Dolce & Gabbana boutiques in Italy, France, Germany, Spain and the UK (that's right, no USA!)... of course the 1000 pieces have already been sold or reserved for VIP's such as Gwen Stefani, Sienna Miller, Jude Law and Paris Hilton!.....price $850
Specification:




The Kimora Lee Simmons for Hello Kitty @ Neiman Marcus.



Click Hello Kitty for the whole collection!

Check out Kimora Lee Simmons "BabyPhat" Site and enter to win an autographed book!


Who wears Babyphat
3LW,Angie Martinez,Alicia Keys,Ashanti,Brandy,Britney Spears,Carmen Electra,Charli Baltimore,Claudette Ortiz,Destiny's Child, DJ Beverly Bond,Eve,Foxy Brown,Jennifer Lopez,Lady May,Lil' Kim,Lovher,Madonna,Mariah Carey,Mary J Blige, Naomi Campbell,Nivea,Olivia,Pink,Rita Wilson,Toya,Tyra Banks,Vita.

No comments: