Thursday, July 20, 2006

Day 4 of a long long week

I spent the morning hours drinking coffee here at home, We normally buy our coffee on the run. I rearranged the whole living and dining room, plants, pictures hung. I was all set to drill into the concrete block to hang two massive mirrors, but the drill wasn't charged. So I moved on to mopping 2,o00 sq ft of Terazzo, some laundy, the dishes etc. Then I rushed and changed for a noon meeting. I stopped by my mom's house after that, she wanted me to go with her to pick up her baby kitties from the vet, only one could come home today. They have never been seperated before. So that moved my schedule around, after the vet and getting the baby home I picked up stuff from the wedding that needs to come here, then it was off to Publix to do a light shop Just some odds and ends we needed including dog food, who expected to eat half an hour before that.
It's going to be hard to find me tomorrow. I have another lunch time meeting then I'm off to hit some great sales! World Market sent me pass for 25% off everything including clearance that is already 75% off. Bealls sent me a shopping pass as well with extra discounts and and double punches on my frequent shopper card.
I also want to hit two new gourmet shops to get stuff to make over the weekend

No comments: