Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Late Wedding Check!!

Yippee!

So we get a card in the mail yesterday or the day before, and in it is a late wedding present. A nice big generous check. The bank accounts are doing fine, Honey has been urging me to buy something for myself (instead of the house) and now I have this check. I haven't been spending money on myself lately, well that's not exactley true (manicures, pedicures and hair don't count do they?). So anyways I wander into Tuesday Morning, and they have a sale an extra 50% off of sale prices. So if the sticker says 40% you get 40% off the 50% off that price! Now that's a nice sale! So I got a new sofa slipcover, four pillows by The SAK (They are great, like my Sak Purse!), a couple of new sofa throws for the fall, some dishtowels and one other pillow for the couch. My whopping total? $100.22. Which is awesome, I'll add up the retail prices and let you know how much I really saved. Anyways now I want to rearrange the living rooms (again). I just have to wait until Honey goes to work tomorrow, otherwise he will make me stop pushing furniture around.

No comments: