Sunday, July 09, 2006

Just call me Jane

So Hubby comes home today and I have the door to our computer room shut. I was in there reading blogs and surfin the net, Roomba was busy away which is why I had the door shut, otherwise the roomba wanders. I've discovered Roomba does much better if you keep an eye on her. Yes it's a she, we haven't named her yet. So he comes in with coffee ( ain't he great? )... I said honey, can't you see I'm busy vacuming? He left the door open and out went Roomba down the hall.. It's amazing how much she picks up, which is why I keep an eye on her to empty her every twenty mins or so.
I am thinking about a Scooba now, I wonder how well they (Roomba and Scooba) will get along.. We have a lot of bare flooring and it takes alot of work to keep it mopped and shiny. But with a scooba I could blog , surf and get the floors done, as opposed to blog, surf and not get the floors done.
Hubby thinks we are turning into the Jetson's... The name's Jane, Jane Jetson. He said Honey, you have to get out of bed for something. He is kidding, of course. He's still getting used to Roomba. Meanwhile I'm stalking Scooba at Bed, Bath and Beyond. I have a 20% off coupon and a $50 gift card. The $300 Scooba would be $240 after 20% then $50 off that using the gift card. So that would be $190 out of pocket. What a deal! Maybe I could score a discount gift card or two at Swap A Gift or on Ebay.

No comments: