Thursday, July 20, 2006

Being a muse vs Being an Artist


I found a picture of Honey's mom drawn in charcoal, my medium of choice. I asked him if he minded if I frame it and hang it. He knows I can draw so he said why don't you start drawing again. I said these things just to come to me, I have to be in the right frame of mind. I'm sure with practice, I could train myself to put myself in the frame of mind at any time. I just can't think of anything I want to draw, I'm uninspired. I need a muse. It is so much easier being a muse than to be an artist. Muses with their frivolous character allows the artist to believe that anything is possible. The lighthearted nature opens doors that darkness of the mind has shut. When the door is open the creative juices flow.
Muses can't be bothered everyday mundane thing, they often live a fantastic life bestowed upon them by grateful artists allowed to leave
reality while in the presence or influence a muse
So where do I find a male muse? The closest I ever came is when I employed quite a number of gay men who thought I had great ideas and were willing to help make my visions become tangible.

1 comment:

TTQ said...

This blog is for MARRIED self, BUMBLE BLOG is for RANDOM thoughts.

It's my way of organizing my thoughts, it makes sense to ME, it doesn't have to make sense to YOU..