Tuesday, July 11, 2006

New Wedding Ring?!

Hubby wants to buy me a new wedding ring already. The one I have now is simple and I picked it out and bought it myself. It was getting down to the wire and I hadn't yet found one that matched my antique engagement ring. So I bought it. So we would have rings to exchange during the ceremony. I really don't mind the ring I have, but he is adamant. So I spent some time last night surfing the web for ones I liked before he went on his own. Which he said he won't do. How did I get so lucky? I love, love, love being married to him. He's funny, kind, generous, adoring, affectionate and life is the same as it was before we got married and were just shacking up.
Just better.

2 comments:

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Ooh, what a darling man! Let him buy you whatever he wants!

Anonymous said...

Oh you are so lucky... tell him you need a matching braclet, bag and shoes to go with the ring...


RR